Dr. Sandro D’Amico, ND
- I was raised in San Francisco and spent my childhood summers at my grandparents’ cabin on the St. Croix river in Minnesota.
- Spending so many days on a wild and scenic river gave me a deep love and respect for nature.
- This love and respect for nature led me to naturopathic medicine.
- My practice is centered in the conviction that our bodies have the innate intelligence to recover health.
- I believe that my job as a naturopathic doctor is to assist and facilitate that natural process.
Dr. Greta D’Amico, ND
- I have always wanted to live a life that would contribute to a better world.
- Working as a young adult for a pharmaceutical company and then Scripps Clinic in San Diego made me appreciate both the strengths and weaknesses of conventional medicine.
- After considering a career in conventional medicine I finally decided that naturopathic medicine was the best fit for me.
- It allows me to practice a form of medicine that actually addresses the cause of illness.